2nd place for Wesley at final round New-Zealand
This morning at the qualification 26" I managed to end up 6sth position and I felt I could do a lot better and I finally did.
The final started and I felt that I was going to have a very good day because I was riding like in training without stress and any stupid mistakes,
I was pretty happy with my first lap but when I gave my card in to start for the 2nd lap I was even more surprised that I was in 2nd position.
Luckily I managed to hold that position to the very end of the competition and so I'm really, really happy about that score especially because there were 2 brothers on the podium something I always wanted to happen.
Pictures of the podium will come soon.
From the vault...
- Show at the XC Marathon worlds in Verviers (B)
- Red Bull India on tour...
- Today photoshoot in New Zealand
- Belgian cup Kluisbergen
- first news from Rotorua...New Zealand
- Wesley on Ketnet
- Antwerp TV edit on Sporza
- 'Kenny Belaey on tour'... soon on Extreme sportschannel
- @ Stuntmasters upcoming weekend
- Tv edit from the Barcelona World Cup