2nd place for Wesley at final round New-Zealand
This morning at the qualification 26" I managed to end up 6sth position and I felt I could do a lot better and I finally did.
The final started and I felt that I was going to have a very good day because I was riding like in training without stress and any stupid mistakes,
I was pretty happy with my first lap but when I gave my card in to start for the 2nd lap I was even more surprised that I was in 2nd position.
Luckily I managed to hold that position to the very end of the competition and so I'm really, really happy about that score especially because there were 2 brothers on the podium something I always wanted to happen.
Pictures of the podium will come soon.
From the vault...
- Kenny wins semi finals @ worlds
- 1st world cup @ Kortrijk (B)
- Video on Trashzen dot com
- New website online worldcupknokke.be
- First time ever on stage together
- Bigtime Series on air in UK ... don't miss it
- Tv edit from the Barcelona World Cup
- French Cup @ Samoens
- NEW VIDEO ... living the dream: 'Dreamin San Francisco' by GT bicycles
- NEW video... Kenny Belaey's Cape Epic-South Africa