Bad news for my knee
3 weeks ago I crashed in Saudi Arabia on my knee, not too bad I thought but the doctor did a first examination and the tendon is a bit damaged. I need to rest a lot so I hope my world's preparation wont be affected.Will do another RMR scan to see if the tendon is internally injured as well. The outside is damaged for sure...
From the vault...
- UCI world Cup Round ONE ... Ripoll, Spain
- O2 Bikers will publish a diary from the Belaey brothers' stay in New Zealand
- Overview of messages now tuned on
- World cup Biella (It)
- Patrick & Skins new sponsors for Wesley
- UCI meeting
- troubles on website
- Interview on wielernieuws.be
- In Scotland now
- VIDEO OUT NOW ON Youtube