Belgian cup Houffalize
Yesterday Wesley and I participated in a round for the Belgian cup in Houffalize, the sections were 100% natural and from a very good level in the middle of the cross country track during the UCI world cup so around 20 000 people could see us riding which was again a good promotion for trials in general. Wesley got second, I won and Iciar Vandenbergh got 3rd.
From the vault...
- In South Africa now
- Kenny chooses HOPE HB160
- The first prototype of the KB Promodel has arrived and is now suffering from tests
- Londons biggest street ride, and we were there..
- New pictures straight from Qatar
- Physical test ... +
- Pictures about the EC in the gallery now
- My new comp bike
- Partnership with TNN engineering
- Sportmen of the year 2007