Cahors urban trials
Just came back from Cahors, it was an awesome event on Saturday night. The sections we had, were the same ones as for the motortrial sections on Sunday. The 'Openfree' system we used is a quiet easy but also a bit of a complicated system in the same time... it's better not to take any risk at all to safe time and to get as many bonus points as you can in stead of trying all the hard lines. That's why I didn't do so well I think. I ended up 5th; main reason for this is because I was taking too many risks and wasn't playing it really tactical although I won the speedtrials contest later on the evening . The organisers did this for the first time and said they will definetely do it again next year...
From the vault...
- WORLD CHAMPION :)
- Sponsors 2006
- Londons biggest street ride, and we were there..
- European Championships Heubach
- Knokke's Beach Race
- European champion number 4
- Tickets to win @bikers.be
- On sunday the 10th of september, Radio2 is gonne bring Kenny in to talk about his new WC title
- Video from the motorengala on Vimeo
- Jamsession Kluisbergen