Competition in Spain
Last weekend I was in La Escale to ride a competition of the Spanish cup. I trained with Cesar Canas on thursday and friday, on saturday I took a rest and on sundy Ot Pi and my drove from Barcelona to La Escala to compete. The sections were great, maybe a little easy but because of the high temperature it became pretty fysical.There were 8 sections, 2 laps. I didn't put any foot on the ground during the whole competition and never even touched my pedal although I could because it was organised by the Biketrial federation and not by the UCI. The sections were build on the shore and many tourists could whitness our skills. I am going back to Spain in 2 weeks after the Belgian championship the 24th of june.
From the vault...
- Saudi Arabia part 2 is finished now
- Now in Bahrain
- New youtube movie from Japan
- Biketrial is safe, but not like this...
- More pics in the gallery by Davy Meeus
- USA Tour - NBA halftime shows
- New movie about the clubshow in knokke
- WIN world cup Walzbrych, Poland
- French cup in le Bourg d'Oisans... results
- Mobile me gallery