Competition in Spain
Last weekend I was in La Escale to ride a competition of the Spanish cup. I trained with Cesar Canas on thursday and friday, on saturday I took a rest and on sundy Ot Pi and my drove from Barcelona to La Escala to compete. The sections were great, maybe a little easy but because of the high temperature it became pretty fysical.There were 8 sections, 2 laps. I didn't put any foot on the ground during the whole competition and never even touched my pedal although I could because it was organised by the Biketrial federation and not by the UCI. The sections were build on the shore and many tourists could whitness our skills. I am going back to Spain in 2 weeks after the Belgian championship the 24th of june.
From the vault...
- The Ambassadors trailer on www.yourpsp.be
- Tour de france weekend
- Australia...the aftermath
- victory for Wesley
- Jamsession on youtube
- Safety Jogger 'Trial on Tour' teaser on youtube
- Partnership with TNN engineering
- PAKISTAN 1212 ... support us
- Fietsvakantie Zuid Afrika... ga met ons mee
- Party time Friday the 26th in Aalter