Competition in Spain
Last weekend I was in La Escale to ride a competition of the Spanish cup. I trained with Cesar Canas on thursday and friday, on saturday I took a rest and on sundy Ot Pi and my drove from Barcelona to La Escala to compete. The sections were great, maybe a little easy but because of the high temperature it became pretty fysical.There were 8 sections, 2 laps. I didn't put any foot on the ground during the whole competition and never even touched my pedal although I could because it was organised by the Biketrial federation and not by the UCI. The sections were build on the shore and many tourists could whitness our skills. I am going back to Spain in 2 weeks after the Belgian championship the 24th of june.
From the vault...
- 2012 ... busy year to come
- O2 Bikers will publish a diary from the Belaey brothers' stay in New Zealand
- first ride on the XXV
- Indoor de Marseille 17-03-2006
- new movie in the gallery
- 1st round of the UCI world cup in Barcelona
- Bahrain short story
- Painted promodel
- Samsung GalaxyS3 global TV commercial feat. Beckham
- Antwerp world cup