Competition in Spain
Last weekend I was in La Escale to ride a competition of the Spanish cup. I trained with Cesar Canas on thursday and friday, on saturday I took a rest and on sundy Ot Pi and my drove from Barcelona to La Escala to compete. The sections were great, maybe a little easy but because of the high temperature it became pretty fysical.There were 8 sections, 2 laps. I didn't put any foot on the ground during the whole competition and never even touched my pedal although I could because it was organised by the Biketrial federation and not by the UCI. The sections were build on the shore and many tourists could whitness our skills. I am going back to Spain in 2 weeks after the Belgian championship the 24th of june.
From the vault...
- Belaey Trials team in action @ Antwerp, Oudenaarde and Bruges
- Today photoshoot in New Zealand
- Roadtrip trainingcamp
- New The ambassador T Shirt available
- new movie in the gallery
- Belgian championship
- TV report about the World cup
- interview in Trial Inside... South Africa
- 1st world cup @ Kortrijk (B)
- New car sponsor for Kenny