European championship in K
this weekend the IFMA welcomed the european championships, it was organised on a bike fair. The sections were build by "bikes in motion" and were of a very good and high level with artificial and handmade natural obstacles. On saturday Vincent H. won the semi finals with only 3 dabs, Kenny on the other hand rode very bad and nearly missed the finals with an 8th place... Wesley rode very good and became 15th. Taking care of the fact all 20" elite riders were present and were all riding in the same class which made it one of the hardest races of the year.On sunday it was payback time for Kenny and it was time to defend his European title. Vincent and Kenny both ended in the first lap with 1 point, both points were obtained in one section on a huge concrete pipe. In the second lap, Kenny cleaned it and Vincent posed his pedal. Result 1/Kenny B. 2/ Vincent Hermance 3/Dani Comas.
From the vault...
- Painted promodel
- interview on the Montyweb
- This weekend it was showtime... Unfortunatly Wesley couldn't ride, due an injury
- Bigtime Series on air in UK ... don't miss it
- French cup in le Bourg d'Oisans... results
- Bahrain short story
- Summer tour demo's
- NEW GALLERY, visit it now and discover some cool pics!
- Red Bull photofiles
- Man vs Machine; the movie