European Championships Heubach
Yesterday, Sunday the 25th was a real off day for me. I took off very good in the first section, seeing almost everybody crashing in front of me, except Giacomo and Gilles. So pretty confident I went to section number 2 where everybody cleaned it. Me too, well almost because I crashed due a stupid manouvre in the end of the easiest part of that section. Like if this wasn't bad enough, I went to another 'easy' section and guess what. The worst thing that can happen; I missed a yellow gate so I fived again.With my motivation on "ground zero" level I continued but it wasn't getting any better at all so I ended 1st lap with a huge score of 19!!!! Second lap I made stupid mistakes again but finally ended with 3. Total of 22. If you compare this next to Gilles (3 points), Giacomo (13 points), Vincent (14 points), Dani (16 points)... I may say I wasn't riding on my best. I am now going to prepare for the worlds in Italy and I am going to ride another competition coming Sunday in L'Escala (Spain) after that I will train my ass off!!
From the vault...
- SAFETY JOGGER TRIAL ON TOUR movies
- New ITT movie in the gallery
- Show at the XC Marathon worlds in Verviers (B)
- First time ever on stage together
- National Geographic 'Extreme' pic of the monty
- We would like to wish all the best to the Lebanese Red Bull team and citizens
- in Qatar now
- 7 minutes on national tv in Macau
- Antwerp TV edit on Sporza
- Koxx and Kenny stop ...