It's almost that far, we're almost there. Stijner from STL visuals and I have been working/thinking/still stressing about the final touch of the 3 episodes to be seen very soon (december) on Extreme Sportschannel. It's going to be a huge promotion for trials all over the world. It's going to be called Kenny Belaey's Big Time ... trial adventureIt goes from the history of trials, filmed in Spain to the London street ride and some footy from the States wherein I meet all kind of legends from other bike disciplines. Than I go on an adventure trip with Hans Rey to a very exotic location on our XC bikes. The last episode is about competing, training and more of that 'serious' stuff :) It's showing that trials is the basics of many other bike disciplines; when kids realize this, they will maybe start trials as well in order to improve their techniques which might lead to a bigger number of trialbikers... fingers xed! My reason I made this video is to show the world trials is more than just hopping around on a bike, I also finally explain why there is no seat so people don't have to ask you, bikers this silly question over and over again after they saw the TV show... Thanks to my sponsors for helping me out on this project and I'll inform you all about the premiere in about 3 weeks...
From the vault...
- Red Bull soundclash... kick ass event
- New trialspark @ Aalter
- Indoor de Marseille 17-03-2006
- O2 Bikers will publish a diary from the Belaey brothers' stay in New Zealand
- New trialshop: Trial Solution.be
- Now in Saudi Arabia, Dammam
- On sunday the 10th of september, Radio2 is gonne bring Kenny in to talk about his new WC title
- Update worlds in Val di Sole
- 'How 2', part of our dvd now for free on youtube
- New video @hopetech #backyardyam