It's almost that far, we're almost there. Stijner from STL visuals and I have been working/thinking/still stressing about the final touch of the 3 episodes to be seen very soon (december) on Extreme Sportschannel. It's going to be a huge promotion for trials all over the world. It's going to be called Kenny Belaey's Big Time ... trial adventureIt goes from the history of trials, filmed in Spain to the London street ride and some footy from the States wherein I meet all kind of legends from other bike disciplines. Than I go on an adventure trip with Hans Rey to a very exotic location on our XC bikes. The last episode is about competing, training and more of that 'serious' stuff :) It's showing that trials is the basics of many other bike disciplines; when kids realize this, they will maybe start trials as well in order to improve their techniques which might lead to a bigger number of trialbikers... fingers xed! My reason I made this video is to show the world trials is more than just hopping around on a bike, I also finally explain why there is no seat so people don't have to ask you, bikers this silly question over and over again after they saw the TV show... Thanks to my sponsors for helping me out on this project and I'll inform you all about the premiere in about 3 weeks...
From the vault...
- UCI world Cup Round ONE ... Ripoll, Spain
- Excuse me - excuseer mij
- BEST movie about a competition ever made ... by T7
- World cup Kortrijk January 2008
- 1st round of the world cup in Spa Francorchamps 20 & 21st of may
- Kenny all in: Adidas commercial
- New pics on Red Bull photofiles
- Kenny wins semi finals @ worlds
- New sponsor for Wesley
- O2 Bikers will publish a diary from the Belaey brothers' stay in New Zealand