first news from Rotorua...New Zealand
we arrived a few days ago and had a nice flight but very long. This time of year New Zealand is quiet cold, about 15degrees when sunny. Rocks are hard too find so we have to drive about 1hour to train properlythe trialscompetition will be held on handmade sections near the xcountry and downhill track. Stay tuned and I almost forget, Rotorua is the most smelly place on our planet. You can not imagine the enoying smell coming from the vulcanic activity ...
From the vault...
- Velofollies / Belaey / Monty
- Belaey trials Team in show
- BEST movie about a competition ever made ... by T7
- Blind Trials rider
- Maldives the shots... warning: no action
- Party time Friday the 26th in Aalter
- Wesley performing at the GVA trophee
- Excuse me - excuseer mij
- Kenny wins silver at world finals