French Cup @ Samoens
Yesterday I participated in the French Cup after my appearance in the TV talkshow. There were 8 sections from world cup semi finals level, located in the city center. Nice weather, big crowds... a perfect day. Vincent took the lead on the first lap with 5 points, I had 7. In the second lap I came back by one point so I ended with 8 in total but Vincent also rode a good second lap with only 2 points so finally he win from me with only 1 point. Marc Caisso got 3rd which is good since it has been a while he'd been on the podium. Gilles Coustellier got 4th. Gilles tried everything to clean but he didn't succeeded as he should have. This matter and the fact he made more unnecessary mistakes threw him right of the podium.I feel happy and relaxed and I will try to keep this feeling for Knokke upcoming weekend. I am ready for it :) ps: check funny Vincent's face
From the vault...
- We're now in Val di Sole, Italy
- Indoor de Marseille 17-03-2006
- The Ambassadors trailer on www.yourpsp.be
- We're now in Qatar
- Debate on tribalzine.com about the Worlds
- The Belaey Trials Team in action
- Red Bull India on tour...
- UCI world Cup Round ONE ... Ripoll, Spain
- Biketrial is safe, but not like this...
- UCI world cup the movie now online