In Australia now
After a never ending flight (22hours) we finally arrived in Canberra 3 days ago. Still recovering from the trip, we are counting down for the race next week. The track looks nice, one of the best ones ever even. The sections will consist of pallets, concrete tubes, 3 rock sections, spools and logs. For sure much better than other years! Will post pics later on this week
From the vault...
- Pictures about the EC in the gallery now
- Interview and Heubach review on MTBlive.com
- Mobile me gallery
- Londons biggest street ride, and we were there..
- PAKISTAN 1212 ... support us
- New trainer
- XC holidays in Mali (Afrika)
- New The ambassador T Shirt available
- In Australia now
- The first prototype of the KB Promodel has arrived and is now suffering from tests