In South Africa now
I think I just entered the best country a trials rider can ever visit; South Africa. It has rocks everywhere, beautiful landscapes and nice beaches. I am here for Adidas who is supporting the longest mountainbike race in the world, the Cape Epic, and will perform tomorrow and on Saturday with 3 shows a day at the Water front. Today was already fully booked with a photoshoot with Sven Martin and I really like the result a lot so far, more is planned though.Adidas will add me in their [url=http://www.outdoorsportsteam.com/]new website[/url] so that's a great honor to me. Stay tuned and come back later to check some of the shots we made today... ps: I even cancelled my trip to Barcelona so I can stay longer over here...
From the vault...
- Biketrial is safe, but not like this...
- World record attempt on CCTV
- World cup Knokke website online
- New movie about the clubshow in knokke
- Blind Trials rider
- 3 shows last weekend... Busy
- First time ever on stage together
- interview on the Montyweb
- Velofollies... the best edition ever
- Sportmen of the year 2007