In South Africa now
I think I just entered the best country a trials rider can ever visit; South Africa. It has rocks everywhere, beautiful landscapes and nice beaches. I am here for Adidas who is supporting the longest mountainbike race in the world, the Cape Epic, and will perform tomorrow and on Saturday with 3 shows a day at the Water front. Today was already fully booked with a photoshoot with Sven Martin and I really like the result a lot so far, more is planned though.Adidas will add me in their [url=http://www.outdoorsportsteam.com/]new website[/url] so that's a great honor to me. Stay tuned and come back later to check some of the shots we made today... ps: I even cancelled my trip to Barcelona so I can stay longer over here...
From the vault...
- Antwerp website online
- O2 Bikers will publish a diary from the Belaey brothers' stay in New Zealand
- Painted promodel
- The Ambassadors trailer on www.yourpsp.be
- We would like to wish all the best to the Lebanese Red Bull team and citizens
- Knokke's Beach Race
- Velofollies has come to an end...
- First time ever on stage together
- 2nd World cup in Gr
- World Championships... Bronze Come Back