Indoor in Avilla
Last friday I came home from a 3 week lasting Red Bull local hero tour in Saudi Arabia, in the morning. Same day I took the plane again direction Madrid because I had a race in Avilla on Saturday night. When I got there I checked out the sections and they seemed pretty easy but after all it wasn't such a piece of cake.I won the qualification lap but in the finals I crashed 2 times so after all I got 2nd in front of Daniel De Le Pena and behind Benito Ross. I was the only 26inch rider of the 5 invited bikers. The other 2 were Roa and Diaz. It was a nice event, especially the highjump contest which I won was amazing fun, spectacular and a bit dangerous as well. The 5000 spectators went wild on every jump I did and really gave me wings...
From the vault...
- Dubai tour is over now
- New sponsor for Wesley
- Samsung GalaxyS3 global TV commercial feat. Beckham
- Visit us at Bikemotion, Utrecht
- The first prototype of the KB Promodel has arrived and is now suffering from tests
- Belaey wint World Cup Barcelona
- WIN world cup Walzbrych, Poland
- Wesley on Ketnet
- Jamsession Kluisbergen
- World cup Aalter...