Indoor in Avilla
Last friday I came home from a 3 week lasting Red Bull local hero tour in Saudi Arabia, in the morning. Same day I took the plane again direction Madrid because I had a race in Avilla on Saturday night. When I got there I checked out the sections and they seemed pretty easy but after all it wasn't such a piece of cake.I won the qualification lap but in the finals I crashed 2 times so after all I got 2nd in front of Daniel De Le Pena and behind Benito Ross. I was the only 26inch rider of the 5 invited bikers. The other 2 were Roa and Diaz. It was a nice event, especially the highjump contest which I won was amazing fun, spectacular and a bit dangerous as well. The 5000 spectators went wild on every jump I did and really gave me wings...
From the vault...
- This weekend it was showtime... Unfortunatly Wesley couldn't ride, due an injury
- On sunday the 10th of september, Radio2 is gonne bring Kenny in to talk about his new WC title
- Indoor de Marseille 17-03-2006
- Graz is cancelled
- riding my bike on a 233m height
- live from Hong Kong
- in Qatar now
- New car sponsor for Kenny
- Show at the XC Marathon worlds in Verviers (B)
- Red Bull Hong Kong Tour