Kenny wins semi finals @ worlds
Yesterday Kenny won the semi finals in the world championships. He can now start in the driver seat, seeing how other riders do it and try to do better of course. The sections are pretty technical, going from big concrete tubes over slippery river sections so anything is possible.The final starts on Sunday at 13.50... fingers crossed. Winning this one would be his 5th title of world champion in 10 years of riding elite world championships. A record average in the history of trials... It would be his 10th overall rainbow jersey.
From the vault...
- In Australia now
- Extreme Sportschannel
- 1st round of the world cup in Spa Francorchamps 20 & 21st of may
- UCI meeting
- New indoor RiDe video
- European Championships Heubach
- first news from Rotorua...New Zealand
- INDIA tour on youtube
- O2 Bikers will publish a diary from the Belaey brothers' stay in New Zealand
- Belgian cup Finals on saturday