Kenny wins semi finals @ worlds
Yesterday Kenny won the semi finals in the world championships. He can now start in the driver seat, seeing how other riders do it and try to do better of course. The sections are pretty technical, going from big concrete tubes over slippery river sections so anything is possible.The final starts on Sunday at 13.50... fingers crossed. Winning this one would be his 5th title of world champion in 10 years of riding elite world championships. A record average in the history of trials... It would be his 10th overall rainbow jersey.
From the vault...
- Safety Jogger poster is ready
- Sponsors 2006
- Today photoshoot in New Zealand
- Londons biggest street ride, and we were there..
- Velofollies has come to an end...
- new movie in the gallery
- 'How 2', part of our dvd now for free on youtube
- Australia...the aftermath
- Belgian championship @ Marcinelle
- Mobile me gallery