Kenny wins semi finals @ worlds
Yesterday Kenny won the semi finals in the world championships. He can now start in the driver seat, seeing how other riders do it and try to do better of course. The sections are pretty technical, going from big concrete tubes over slippery river sections so anything is possible.The final starts on Sunday at 13.50... fingers crossed. Winning this one would be his 5th title of world champion in 10 years of riding elite world championships. A record average in the history of trials... It would be his 10th overall rainbow jersey.
From the vault...
- European championship Melsungen
- European champion number 4
- Results 1st world cup Spa Francorchamps
- I TUNES podcast... subscribe now
- 7 minutes on national tv in Macau
- In Nigeria now
- Lost my Topsport contract ...
- This weekend it was showtime... Unfortunatly Wesley couldn't ride, due an injury
- Interview and Heubach review on MTBlive.com
- Training camp 'Improve your Skills'