My new comp bike
Just managed to put my bike together for the upcoming championships. I have put the ultra light Monty stem, fork and handlebar. The rotor is 160mm in the front now plus I'm using a rimbrake in the rear.Furthermore I tried to reduce weight by light innertubes, light Maxxis tire in the rear. It wheight now is 9,7kg which is my lightest bike ever. Lighter is possible but I wouldn't feel comfortable anymore on it. I also broke my personal sidehop record with this bike to 137,5 cm.
From the vault...
- new video: made in Los Angeles
- Samsung GalaxyS3 global TV commercial feat. Beckham
- new 'old' movie from my 2007 Taiwan tour
- Friday night TV shows
- Guinnes book of records in Beijing
- Belaey Brothers present at the 2006 Wheelz in action edition
- Pictures about the EC in the gallery now
- The Laureus awards...
- Results Scotland