My new comp bike
Just managed to put my bike together for the upcoming championships. I have put the ultra light Monty stem, fork and handlebar. The rotor is 160mm in the front now plus I'm using a rimbrake in the rear.Furthermore I tried to reduce weight by light innertubes, light Maxxis tire in the rear. It wheight now is 9,7kg which is my lightest bike ever. Lighter is possible but I wouldn't feel comfortable anymore on it. I also broke my personal sidehop record with this bike to 137,5 cm.
From the vault...
- New trialspark @ Aalter
- Adidas. The story continues
- On sunday the 10th of september, Radio2 is gonne bring Kenny in to talk about his new WC title
- Miss Sports Ga
- Overview of messages now tuned on
- Interview and Heubach review on MTBlive.com
- 1st round of the world cup in Spa Francorchamps 20 & 21st of may
- Best of 2017 Kenny Belaey
- Patrick & Skins new sponsors for Wesley
- World cup Biella (It)