My new comp bike
Just managed to put my bike together for the upcoming championships. I have put the ultra light Monty stem, fork and handlebar. The rotor is 160mm in the front now plus I'm using a rimbrake in the rear.Furthermore I tried to reduce weight by light innertubes, light Maxxis tire in the rear. It wheight now is 9,7kg which is my lightest bike ever. Lighter is possible but I wouldn't feel comfortable anymore on it. I also broke my personal sidehop record with this bike to 137,5 cm.
From the vault...
- Thierry Klinkenberg trainingcamp Buthiers
- Indoor in Avilla
- Summer tour demo's
- Bad news for my knee
- Bigtime Series on air in UK ... don't miss it
- Overview of messages now tuned on
- Interview on wielernieuws.be
- Results 1st world cup Spa Francorchamps
- UCI world Cup Round ONE ... Ripoll, Spain
- Safety Jogger poster is ready