New sponsor for Wesley
Last week I have made a deal with TNN enineering to work together for 2010.
TNN engineering is a very young company that designs CNC made trial parts and brake pads.
I've been riding the pads for about 2 weeks now and I must say that im impressed on how much bite they have in the rain and in dry weather..
Also a nice feature is that if your brake pad is worn out you can easily buy refills that click into the aluminium backings.
So that you are ready to go again.
From the vault...
- At the Laureus awards now
- Fietsvakantie Zuid Afrika... ga met ons mee
- Velofollies has come to an end...
- NEW video... Kenny Belaey's Cape Epic-South Africa
- Bikemotion 2009: report
- Pictures about the EC in the gallery now
- Show in Knokke for Mitsubishi...
- Sportmen of the year 2007
- Belgian championship @ Senzeille
- Debate on tribalzine.com about the Worlds