New World record
Yesterday we were present at the Safety Jogger Classic in Oudenaarde. It has been the 4th time they organized but this year was the best one ever. Over 5000 people showed up. Wesley and I had the honor to close down the event with a show and a Guinness World record attempt for turning the most 180's in 1 minute. I broke Marc Vinco's record in 2005 by 26, the year after I did 31 in China and a couple of months ago British rider Andrei Burton broke mine by spinning 34 timesIt wasn't easy to stay focused and break the record but still I managed to do so. The new record is now 35 turns. The hardest part is the physical aspect because you go really deep but especially the coordination because there was a hole in between the two stacks on 1m50 height. [url=http://www.safetyjoggerclassic.be/?page_id=27&album=2&gallery=6&nggpage=16]Picture page[/url]
From the vault...
- Trial-Inside... online Trial only newssite
- New The ambassador T Shirt available
- Visiting the Monty factory
- Fietsvakantie Zuid Afrika... ga met ons mee
- New car sponsor for Kenny
- Merry Xmas and a happy...
- Saudi Arabia part 2 is finished now
- Monty 231TI first pics
- PSP and The Ambassadors trailer
- O2 Bikers portfolio