Red Bull Egypt local hero tour is over
I am writing this message in the Intl. Airport of Cairo. I go home satisfied and tired of the many shows I did for Red Bull. They just opened the market here so all shows were planned in on-premise accounts. I enjoyed each show, I also had a once in lifetime opportunity by having a photo shoot in between the pyramids.In the gallery you can see already some pics taking by my personal camera, the professional ones I will release after the magazines have published the story. I'm going home for 5 hours only and than I leave for a training camp in order to prepare properly for the 3rd World cup in Knokke (Belgium) and I will join Wesley who is going to do a 'guerilla' show tour for Safety Jogger at the C
From the vault...
- 'How 2', part of our dvd now for free on youtube
- NEWS from Rotorua...Kenny qualified for the finals with 3rd place, Wesley 12th.
- @ Stuntmasters upcoming weekend
- Bahrain short story
- Patrick & Skins new sponsors for Wesley
- Indoor de Marseille 17-03-2006
- Visiting the Monty factory
- TV appearance @ JimTV
- European Championships Heubach