The race is over and unfortunately we didn't do so good, Wesley failed in the semi finals; he crashed in the last section so he became 12th, if not he would have end 8th which was good enough for finals. Me on the other hand, I became 2nd in the semi finals after Gilles Coustellier in front of Giacomo Coustellier.In the finals I just made the wrong decision I guess and took a risk; I took off in one of the hardest sections and one part where I thought everyone would do it, I crashed. So I knew right away I wouldn't win today! You must know that the format of 6 sections like in the world cups isn't used yet, so with only 4 sections it is almost impossible to catch up from this kind of mistakes. After all, I must be happy I end 3rd because my race and preparation wasn't cool at all! I got very sick last week, had serious private problems at home and that is just not my ideal preparation. I will have to forget this week asap and focus on the next and final world cup in Melsungen, Germany. After that I am taking a holiday because wearing that jersey for 2 years in a row has been exhausting!
From the vault...
- Expo Velo shows
- Bahrain short story
- Posted some new pics in the gallery
- New pictures straight from Qatar
- World record attempt on CCTV
- Leaps and Bounds... the history of biketrial
- The first prototype of the KB Promodel has arrived and is now suffering from tests
- Kenny wins semi finals @ worlds
- Tour de france weekend
- 'How 2', part of our dvd now for free on youtube