riding my bike on a 233m height
yesterday I had one show in Macau, I took the Ferry in the morning, build the track, did interviews, some photo shooting and than the show. The general manager invited me to walk around on top of the tower after the show with my bike.They have 2 things you can do, a bungee jump or a 360 walk around the tower with a security rope attached on your back but without handrails... so of course I did a 'ride' around the tower in stead of walk. I will post pictures as soon I get them. Here you have a link of the tower to give you an idea [url=http://www.macautower.com.mo/eng/main_day.asp]Macau tower website[/url]
From the vault...
- Another show
- Patrick & Skins new sponsors for Wesley
- SAFETY JOGGER TRIAL ON TOUR movies
- Adidas. The story continues
- Kenny all in: Adidas commercial
- Belaey weekend in New Zealand...
- 1st round of the world cup in Spa Francorchamps 20 & 21st of may
- Filming has begun
- Wesley Belaey and Andy Masschelin on TV
- Knokke's Beach Race