Spanish championship... victory
After the UCI world cup on Saturday, I participated against top 20inch riders Benito Ross and Monty teammate Dani Comas. The sections were pretty hard and I still felt really fit, despite the tough race on Saturday. I got 16 penalty points, Dani and Benito both ended up with 24. Since I didn't count for the Spanish ranking, Dani Comas is on the lead now with only 1 race to go.After my second place the day before I'm happy with this victory. I now stay one day longer in Spain for holiday and than I return to Belgium tomorrow.
From the vault...
- Tickets to win @bikers.be
- In South Africa now
- New pics on Red Bull photofiles
- Junior succes in Heubach
- 2nd place for Wesley at final round New-Zealand
- 1st world cup @ Kortrijk (B)
- 2nd World cup in Gr
- Bad news for my knee
- End of 2006
- The first prototype of the KB Promodel has arrived and is now suffering from tests