The first prototype of the KB Promodel has arrived and is now suffering from tests
The idea Koxx and Kenny had was to build an inovating bike with the integration of carbon fibre...the result is a fine looking bike, with a minimum weight of 1.7kg (frame only) and with the possibility of installing a disk brake. We also lifted up the bottom bracquet with 3.5cm, the wheel base is 1080mm. Available when approved by Kenny... stay tuned
From the vault...
- Junior succes in Heubach
- Pictures in the gallery
- BEST movie about a competition ever made ... by T7
- DAKINE TEAM DAY...
- Sportweekend interview @ Knokke
- Show at casino Knokke...
- 1st round of the UCI world cup in Barcelona
- Sportmen of the year 2007
- New MONTYbenelux website online
- Red Bull soundclash... kick ass event