yesterday I was in Aigle for a meeting with the UCI commission, we discussed about what has to change and what was good the past season.
here a short list of what will change in 2007
- every section will have beach flags that indicates the number of each zone
- on the worlds in 2008 we will have a team comptetition (rules to be defined)
- the idea to have a freestyle format is something we would like to have
- in the finals only the minder can speak and assist the rider
- organisers will have more guidelines to host a trials event
- next year there will probably be 5 world cups again
From the vault...
- NEW BIKESPONSOR ...
- Friday night TV shows
- European Championships Poland
- In Nigeria now
- NEWS from Rotorua...Kenny qualified for the finals with 3rd place, Wesley 12th.
- 8th world champion title in Belgium again ...
- More pics in the gallery by Davy Meeus
- Belgian cup Finals on saturday
- Belgian cup Kluisbergen
- Kenny chooses HOPE HB160