yesterday I was in Aigle for a meeting with the UCI commission, we discussed about what has to change and what was good the past season.
here a short list of what will change in 2007
- every section will have beach flags that indicates the number of each zone
- on the worlds in 2008 we will have a team comptetition (rules to be defined)
- the idea to have a freestyle format is something we would like to have
- in the finals only the minder can speak and assist the rider
- organisers will have more guidelines to host a trials event
- next year there will probably be 5 world cups again
From the vault...
- Extreme Sportschannel
- first ride on the XXV
- website refreshed
- NEW GALLERY, visit it now and discover some cool pics!
- Londons biggest street ride, and we were there..
- 2nd place for Wesley at final round New-Zealand
- Another Silver medal at the European Championships for Kenny
- victory for Wesley
- interview in Trial Inside... South Africa
- Today photoshoot in New Zealand