yesterday I was in Aigle for a meeting with the UCI commission, we discussed about what has to change and what was good the past season.
here a short list of what will change in 2007
- every section will have beach flags that indicates the number of each zone
- on the worlds in 2008 we will have a team comptetition (rules to be defined)
- the idea to have a freestyle format is something we would like to have
- in the finals only the minder can speak and assist the rider
- organisers will have more guidelines to host a trials event
- next year there will probably be 5 world cups again
From the vault...
- WIN world cup Walzbrych, Poland
- Belaey trials Team in show
- Red Bull Xfighters on Iphone
- Hope brakes new sponsor
- NEW VIDEO ... living the dream: 'Dreamin San Francisco' by GT bicycles
- Revenge... final world cup Germany
- Volkswagen commercial
- velofollies...the aftermath
- Hong Kong press footage.
- 2nd place for Wesley at final round New-Zealand