UCI world Cup Round ONE ... Ripoll, Spain
Yesterday I rode the first round of the UCI world cup. I got second in front of Hermance and behind Gilles Coustellier. I took 17 points on 2 obstacles which is huge since I only had 19 in total. Gilles didn't fail on them so that's where he made the difference. I'm pretty satisfied because I made some progress in terms of stamina and endurance after my hard workouts last winter so I don't make stupid mistakes any more.
From the vault...
- Velofollies ... interactive bikefestival
- Party time
- Another Silver medal at the European Championships for Kenny
- Sportweekend interview @ Knokke
- Wesley Belaey and Andy Masschelin on TV
- @ Stuntmasters upcoming weekend
- National Geographic 'Extreme' pic of the monty
- Photoshoot in New Zealand...
- Interview in Trial Inside