UCI world Cup Round ONE ... Ripoll, Spain
Yesterday I rode the first round of the UCI world cup. I got second in front of Hermance and behind Gilles Coustellier. I took 17 points on 2 obstacles which is huge since I only had 19 in total. Gilles didn't fail on them so that's where he made the difference. I'm pretty satisfied because I made some progress in terms of stamina and endurance after my hard workouts last winter so I don't make stupid mistakes any more.
From the vault...
- Revenge... final world cup Germany
- 1st round of the UCI world cup in Barcelona
- Movies available now in the gallery
- Belgian cup Houffalize
- Streetsession Brussels
- Red Bull soundclash... kick ass event
- XC holidays in Mali (Afrika)
- The new ride has arrived...
- Street session @ Antwerp
- world cup Antwerp eventsite online