UCI world Cup Round ONE ... Ripoll, Spain
Yesterday I rode the first round of the UCI world cup. I got second in front of Hermance and behind Gilles Coustellier. I took 17 points on 2 obstacles which is huge since I only had 19 in total. Gilles didn't fail on them so that's where he made the difference. I'm pretty satisfied because I made some progress in terms of stamina and endurance after my hard workouts last winter so I don't make stupid mistakes any more.
From the vault...
- Off to Australia today
- This weekend it was showtime... Unfortunatly Wesley couldn't ride, due an injury
- Man vs Machine; the movie
- The new ride has arrived...
- Kenny chooses HOPE HB160
- Belaey brothers @ tour of Oman
- in Qatar now
- Belaey Trials Team on Expo Velo
- Tonight guest in 'De Laatste Show'
- Kenny wins semi finals @ worlds