UCI world Cup Round ONE ... Ripoll, Spain
Yesterday I rode the first round of the UCI world cup. I got second in front of Hermance and behind Gilles Coustellier. I took 17 points on 2 obstacles which is huge since I only had 19 in total. Gilles didn't fail on them so that's where he made the difference. I'm pretty satisfied because I made some progress in terms of stamina and endurance after my hard workouts last winter so I don't make stupid mistakes any more.
From the vault...
- My new comp bike
- New Lazer helmet
- Nominated sportsmen of the year
- Belaey wint World Cup Barcelona
- Calender updated... follow us everywhere now
- The first prototype of the KB Promodel has arrived and is now suffering from tests
- World Cup Knokke
- UCI Canberra movies
- Naked athletes calendar for Menzo
- UCI world cup the movie now online