USA trip is over
After Ray's MTB indoor park, where I rode with legends like Jeff Lenosky, Dave Mirra and Aaron Chase I went to Hawai where I experienced a freeride adventure with freeride and trials pioneer Hans Rey. After that I rented a camper and did a roadtrip to Sequoia national park where I rode around world tallest tree 'General Sherman'. Next stop was Google's headquarters in San JosBeside that I kept on training and I think my level is good compared to last year. I also lost a bit of weight which isn't an easy job in the country of burgers. A bit tired but satisfied I go home now with tons of footage for the TV show on Extreme Sportschannel. The edit will be awesome and unique!! Next level for trials in the running...
From the vault...
- Movies available now in the gallery
- We would like to wish all the best to the Lebanese Red Bull team and citizens
- Off to Australia today
- New pics on Red Bull photofiles
- 'Kenny Belaey on tour'... soon on Extreme sportschannel
- New MONTYbenelux website online
- new sponsor Trialtech parts
- Belgian championship @ Marcinelle
- New "37" t-shirts
- Hope brakes new sponsor