We're now in Val di Sole, Italy
Yesterday we arrived in Val Di Sole, Italy for the world championships this week. The Belgian team consists of Wesley, Nicolas Massart, Rodrique Timellini and myself. We sleep in the Eccher hotel 10 km from the trials course. The sections are made in the forest on slippery rocks for the semi finals and the finals are in the middle of the town made of rocks, wooden staples, logs and so on.It seems pretty hard and technical and I'm looking forward to Thursday and Friday... fingers xed
From the vault...
- NEW VIDEO ... living the dream: 'Dreamin San Francisco' by GT bicycles
- new sponsor Trialtech parts
- WIN world cup Walzbrych, Poland
- I TUNES podcast... subscribe now
- World cup Knokke
- O2 Bikers will publish a diary from the Belaey brothers' stay in New Zealand
- French cup in le Bourg d'Oisans... results
- exclusive interview on www.redbull.com
- Overview of messages now tuned on
- Show at casino Knokke...