WIN world cup Walzbrych, Poland
Kenny won the 4th round of the UCI world cup in Poland. It was a though race with a mixture of both natural and manmade sections made even harder because of the rainfall in the finals.
Kenny says 'glad I won this race, a proof that I am getting in shape day by day for the world championships in Switserland end of the month. The sections were great because they were both very technical and physical. A pitty it rained but as a Belgian that might just have been an advantage....' The event in general was a great succes with a lot of people over the weekend, Polish TV even broadcasted it LIVE on national TV...
From the vault...
- PAKISTAN 1212 ... support us
- Event, Red Bull Stairway to hell
- World cup Antwerp...
- O2 Bikers will publish a diary from the Belaey brothers' stay in New Zealand
- Leaps and Bounds... the history of biketrial
- Belaey Trials team in action @ Antwerp, Oudenaarde and Bruges
- Miss Sports Ga
- Now in Taiwan
- first ride on the XXV
- World cup Kortrijk January 2008