WIN world cup Walzbrych, Poland
Kenny won the 4th round of the UCI world cup in Poland. It was a though race with a mixture of both natural and manmade sections made even harder because of the rainfall in the finals.
Kenny says 'glad I won this race, a proof that I am getting in shape day by day for the world championships in Switserland end of the month. The sections were great because they were both very technical and physical. A pitty it rained but as a Belgian that might just have been an advantage....' The event in general was a great succes with a lot of people over the weekend, Polish TV even broadcasted it LIVE on national TV...
From the vault...
- 'Kenny Belaey on tour'... soon on Extreme sportschannel
- photo by Sergio pics and vid
- Belgian championship @ Marcinelle
- 1st round of the world cup in Spa Francorchamps 20 & 21st of may
- Tour de france weekend
- On sunday the 10th of september, Radio2 is gonne bring Kenny in to talk about his new WC title
- Teaser of the TV show...
- Belgian cup Houffalize
- Another show
- Update worlds in Val di Sole