World cup Aalter...
What a weekend! All things that never happened in my career happened in my hometown...6th in the 1/2 finals, crash in the finals from my own Van, in front of my home crowd, breaking my wrist and cracking my elbow!! But also good things happened obviously.
Neverthless, it was for me personally one of the coolest events and a great reward being a rider and organizer to see there were so many spectators and media involved! Thanks to all sponsors, the city of Aalter, volunteers, crew and audience to help me make my sport bigger and better! here's a small vid for the sensation lovers. The pain I felt in the super final was something I can't describe but I did it for all the people that came to watch, the sponsors and also because I wanted to win of course ;)
From the vault...
- Expo velo shows. Aftermath
- Competition in Spain
- Roadtrip trainingcamp
- BEST movie about a competition ever made ... by T7
- Velofollies / Belaey / Monty
- 2nd World cup in Gr
- Belaey Trials team in action @ Antwerp, Oudenaarde and Bruges
- Now in Saudi Arabia, Dammam
- trials at 380m high...
- Delivery of the tapes at Extreme sportschannel