World cup Biella (It)
After 2 ridiculous mistakes in the semi finals, I ended up 4th. The sections were not very hard in fact but very tricky with tight gates and narrow tapes so precision was more at the order than power. For the finals I think I was ready, I felt really fresh and powerful in the warm up but a brutal fiver in the first section decided my dream scenario to be different... anyway, nothing was lost because I took off more often with a five in the first section. The second, easiest, section was more of a bad luck thing... because my brake lever broke so I fell out of the section
After 20 minutes of technical workout, (big thanks to the mechanic of 'Trials spirit' by the way and Thijs Verhoeven and all those around for helping me) I knew I had a lot of catch up to do but I could never really... it got from worst to bad in fact and I kept on gathering penalty points. I am actually surprised I am still on the podium which is a good thing. Now, forgetting all the bad luck I am looking forward to the European championships on Saturday and Sunday in Melsungen... I think I needed this kind of race to wake up a bit to remember me I have to fight for it because they wont give it to me for free ...
From the vault...
- Belaey Brothers present at the 2006 Wheelz in action edition
- Safety Jogger 'Trial on Tour' teaser on youtube
- My new comp bike
- This weekend it was showtime... Unfortunatly Wesley couldn't ride, due an injury
- Belaey show team in Qatar
- UCI Calendar online now
- World Championships Italy
- 1st round of the UCI world cup in Barcelona
- New pics on Red Bull photofiles
- XC holidays in Mali (Afrika)