World cup Buthiers round 4
yesterday, Buthiers (near Paris) welcomed the 4th round of the world cup. To be honest, this was with Spa Francorchamps the hardest and coolest race of the year. All natural sections, on very very big rocks. In the semi finals Kenny got 3rd after Vincent (2nd) and Giacomo (3rd)In the finals then, on different sections Vincent took the lead in the first lap and Kenny was second, Giacomo 3rd. Vincent made a 5 in his last section of the 2nd lap so Kenny had to finish the whole 2nd lap with zero points to win this race which would have been possible but was extremely hard. Finally Kenny ended with 25 points, Giacomo with 22 and Vincent with 14. So this year the world cup will be for Vincent H. which he deserve after a regular year like this.
From the vault...
- The Belaey Trials Team in action
- exclusive interview on www.redbull.com
- new contract
- Another Silver medal at the European Championships for Kenny
- Event, Red Bull Stairway to hell
- World Championships Italy
- Velofollies has come to an end...
- new movie in the gallery
- New movie about the clubshow in knokke
- Mini adventure with Hans Rey in Hawai