World Cup St. Fran
Du pain, du vin du Boursin and a rainy final on Sunday... And I got fourth. Not that I have eaten or drunk any of those though. Anyway, I was very good in the semi finals with a second place so I started the finals as one of the last riders. Not that good after all because it started to rain very hard. It all went well the first 3 sections but than I made a crash on one of the pedal-up rocks because my frontwheel slipped away; too much air in my front tire was the cause (a fatal decision looks like)Gilles and Vincent continued the battle without me and Giacomo advantaged from his first lap in the dry so I got 4th. Luckily I stay 2nd overall. I will have to count on better luck next time and keep on fighting... Wesley just missed the finals with a 10th place, Iciar van den Bergh got 14th... Next meeting is the European championship in Zoetermeer (holland) upcoming weekend.
From the vault...
- UCI world Cup Round ONE ... Ripoll, Spain
- Another show
- World record attempt on CCTV
- Trial-Inside... online Trial only newssite
- 'Kenny Belaey on tour'... soon on Extreme sportschannel
- Velofollies ... interactive bikefestival
- Today photoshoot in New Zealand
- Event, Red Bull Stairway to hell
- Saudi Arabia part 2 is finished now
- Belgian cup Kluisbergen