Worlds for Wesley
My worlds had ups & downs because I made the finals in the 20" category which was really good but I had an off day in the 26" category.
In the 26" qualifications my front brake was broken so I had a 5 in that section and after that section I had taken my spare bike to complete the competition but the 1st section I entered my chain snapped...
So i decided to ask a 5 on every section in the second lap.
And the 20" finals were pretty hard because I didn't really know the bike and I have only trained 10 minutes with that bike so for me it was already incredible to make the finals.
Final results were: 17th in 26"
And 8th place in Final 20"
From the vault...
- Competition in Spain
- Red Bull photofiles
- Tokio pictures
- More pics in the gallery by Davy Meeus
- Sales page is finished... go to the MAINMENU then click on SALES
- riding my bike on a 233m height
- Belaey weekend in New Zealand...
- The new ride has arrived...
- 3rd round of the UCI World Cup @ Knokke
- Busy demo weekend