Worlds for Wesley
My worlds had ups & downs because I made the finals in the 20" category which was really good but I had an off day in the 26" category.
In the 26" qualifications my front brake was broken so I had a 5 in that section and after that section I had taken my spare bike to complete the competition but the 1st section I entered my chain snapped...
So i decided to ask a 5 on every section in the second lap.
And the 20" finals were pretty hard because I didn't really know the bike and I have only trained 10 minutes with that bike so for me it was already incredible to make the finals.
Final results were: 17th in 26"
And 8th place in Final 20"
From the vault...
- New website online worldcupknokke.be
- NEW video... Kenny Belaey's Cape Epic-South Africa
- Trial inside interview
- New indoor RiDe video
- TV appearance @ JimTV
- Naked athletes calendar for Menzo
- Bigtime South africa... trailer
- New ITT movie in the gallery
- NEWS from Rotorua...Kenny qualified for the finals with 3rd place, Wesley 12th.
- At the Laureus awards now